Huwebes, Hunyo 21, 2012

Rest Cycle


It is very ironic that I am so busy in spite of the fact that it is supposed to be my rest cycle. Deadlines to meet, students to teach, and activities to attend to. But despite the busy rest cycle, I feel more productive this year than I did in the previous year. I am excited for my birthday. July has never been this exciting until the time I have been into the Order. It gave me a new perspective in viewing birthdays. Unlike before, I get sad when it's almost July because it would mean that I'm getting a year older but now, it isn't. When my birthday comes, it means it is the start of my opportunity cycle where I can once again take risks of the many opportunities laid down for me!

I would like to great you all in advance: Happy First Cycle to those who will be celebrating their birthdays on the month of JULY. Nothing beats being a JULY born! :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento